I will have hundreds of magnetic bumper stickers, buttons, lapel stickers and posters for honk and waves, as well as for marches and rallies. I also have hundreds of an assortment of professionally printed color flyers. I've already secured booth space at CenterFest Art/Music Festival in downtown Durham and La Fiesta del Pueblo Art/Music Festival in downtown Raleigh..
We are meeting to discuss specifics of our plan of action (and to receive your input and ideas) to promote Jill in the Triangle Area and around the whole state.
Our current plans for the next 2-1/4 months include
- collecting signatures for Jill's access to national televised debates debates with Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and Gary Johnson.
- collecting names, email addresses and phone numbers for volunteers
- registering voters
- renting booths at art/music festivals, county fairs and other events
- flyering at art and music festivals that do not have booths, at food truck rodeos, at Farmers' markets, and outside the state fair
- marching and rallying/making signs for marches and rallies
- honk and wave parties
- writing op-ed pieces for the News and Observer and other local and national publications
- planning a music festival on Jill's behalf
- road trips
- television/internet Streaming watch parties
- door knocking parties
- phone bank parties
- scanning of volunteers and sign up sheets
- data entry of volunteers
- weekly communications with volunteers
Keep conversations focused on the positives of Jill Stein and NOT at all about the negatives of Trump and Clinton.
Our meeting will be 5 pm, Saturday, August 20 at The Mahler, 228 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC 27601, www.themahlerfineart.com
This is approximately two blocks from the NC State Capitol and easily accessible by public transportation.
- August 20, 2016 at 5pm – 6:30pm
The Mahler Fine Arts Gallery
228 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, NC 27601
Google map and directions