Thank you for voting in our Ice Cream Election 2016! More than 2,000 people ranked ice cream flavors in their order of preference and the result is in.
WE HAVE A WINNER!
wins by a landslide!
HOW IT WORKED
We used Ranked-Choice Voting to elect a winner in our Ice Cream Election. The votes for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough were so overwhelming, that we didn't need a second round -- the most preferred flavor got more than 50% of the votes at the first count.
LET'S TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
We learned something about Stein/Baraka supporters this week: you just LOVE Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Apparently, that choice was easy. So now we want to learn more about you and present you with a new challenge.
We want to know Why Are You Voting Green?
Practice your Ranked-Choice Voting skills in our Why I’m Voting Green poll. If your votes are anything like your comments on Facebook, we predict that this poll will take more than one round to elect the winner.
Here are some of the top reasons our supporters have told us they're voting Green:
- I want to invest my vote to build a progressive movement
- I want to break the two-party trap
- I want to help the Green Party gain ballot lines
- I want vote my conscience/I want to vote my hopes not my fears
- I want to vote for a party with principles and policies I believe in
- I can no longer vote for the lesser of two evils
- I cannot support Hillary Clinton
- I cannot support Gary Johnson
- I cannot support Donald Trump
Do any, or all, of these apply to you? Participate in our poll and rank your reasons to vote green in order of preference. Vote by Thursday, November 3rd and we'll announce the Top Reason You're Voting Green on Friday, November 4th!We can't wait to find out the top reason to Vote Green in 2016 -- as voted by you!